Central Cabinets Direct is a cabinet manufacturer and distribution center founded by a passionate team of cabinetry & design professionals with over 100 combined years of experience within the Kitchen & Bathroom industry. We are proud to have grown to have become a leading manufacturer & distributor of RTA cabinetry, serving only industry professionals, by staying true to our founding principles:
To provide a product that surpasses our customer’s expectations in quality, functionality, affordability, and efficiency.
Creator of quality designs and thinker of fresh ideas.
All of our cabinets are made using premium medium-density hardwood. It has a smooth surface texture realized by a dense wood grain, creating a strong, heavy panel with a remarkable resistance to abrasion. In general, hardwood is known to have characteristics that are congruous with the demands of modern kitchen cabinetry- demands requiring cabinets to be equally as sustainable as they are elegant.
After collection, as our premium hardwood undergoes CNC routing, each panel, stile, and rail is individually inspected for errors and inconsistencies before and after both the cutting and conjoining processes. Our premium RTA Cabinetry is constructed using dovetail joints cut to fit with a margin of less than .1 millimeter. Contrary to the traditional RTA bind-dato, dovetail construction ensures that each cabinet will maintain outstanding integrity throughout its lifetime in your home. Throughout cutting, each of our dovetail joints are thoroughly inspected and all millwork errors are corrected before each piece is approved to undergo finishing.
Our signature stain-grade and paint-grade cabinets are coated with multiple passes to ensure vibrant, lively color. Opposed to conventional lacquer coatings, we surface-coat using a two-component conversion varnish. This further improves the durability and richness of our cabinets against accidental spills, nicks, and other forms of wear and tear. Each conversion varnish coat is individually UV cured, ensuring the strongest possible cross-link adherence.
Central Cabinets Direct takes pride in our attentiveness to the safety of our materials that will be placed in the homes of our family and friends. All paints and stains are created using non-hazardous, water-based solutions. All of our raw wood materials are CARB-ARB Phase-2 compliant in accordance with the Air Resources Board’s CWP Regulation. This means that the IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) within the homes of Central Cabinets Direct customers can remain clean and free of toxins.
Our goal is to build and grow with our customers.
Central Cabinets Direct has an amazing team of experienced cabinet professionals ready to assist you in building your dream kitchen or bathroom! Our representatives at Central Cabinets Direct are fluent in the language of kitchen and bath design. All representatives are CAD-trained and well-equipped to help bring all of your kitchen & bath dreams to fruition.
We are always eager to hear our customers feedback and questions and help the best we can. Our goal is to build and grow with our customers while also making sure they are satisfied with our design, product, price, and service.
If you would like to get in contact with our team, please visit our contact page here.
We offer “100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee” on all purchases. We consider the satisfaction of our vendors and dealers to be our fiduciary duty. It is our promise to aid and assist our customers with any issues in the workmanship of our products that arise from the initial point of purchase, to the final post-installation touch-ups.
In order to provide the best possible customer service, we ask that our customers understand our policies:
All returns will be processed as a credit on your account.
A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be charged on any open item; all items will be inspected prior to our accepting the return.
For a full credit, all products must be in original factory sealed box.
Assembled, installed, damaged, and closeout merchandise are non-returnable.
Product returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the purchasing date.
By purchasing products from Central Cabinets Warehouse, client agrees to all policies, terms, and warranties by Central Cabinets Direct Warehouse.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Central Cabinets Direct hereby warrants to the original purchaser, that all Central Cabinets Direct cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides (“Product”) are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to Product used in a residential environment within the United States.
- This warranty does not extend to Product that is installed outdoors or in garages, Product used for purposes other than that which was designed or intended, defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, assembly or disassembly, intentional damage, product modifications, environmental conditions, abuse, or negligence. This warranty does not cover costs of installation, removal, or transportation of the defective Product regardless of whether the work was performed by contractor, service company or yourself. This warranty does not cover labor or material costs for the removal, reinstallation, refinishing of other items or building materials (such as, but not limited to, counters, sinks, tiles, flooring, or plumbing fixtures) which must be removed, replaced, reinstalled, or refinished in order to replace the defective Product.
- All wood products naturally expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity. This natural movement may cause painted finishes to develop separation lines or breaks where two pieces of wood are joined together. These breaks may become more noticeable over time. This is normal and is not considered to be a defect. All finishes are susceptible to changes in color due to exposure to sunlight, smoke, and household cleaners. Areas that have additional contact with water or fluids onto doors or drawer fronts could affect the color or integrity of the finish. Any such affects are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Central Cabinets Direct will review the submitted claim and, at their sole discretion, determine whether the defective Product is covered by this Limited Warranty. If the Product is replaced, Central Cabinets Direct will to the best of their ability supply a Product of similar style and approximate color to achieve the most uniform appearance. Replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from the original Product. Due to color changes from wood’s natural aging process and other reasons listed above, Central Cabinets Direct cannot guarantee that the finish of the replacement Product will be a perfect match to the other Product installed on the premises.
- CENTRAL CABINETS DIRECT MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH HEREIN AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- CLAIMS: All claims for defective cabinets and accessories must be submitted to Central Cabinets Direct in writing and must specify the defects present in the cabinets and accessories with the original invoice. After Central Cabinets Direct has had an opportunity to inspect the cabinets and accessories, it will, at their discretion, replace the defective cabinets and accessories. Please send warranty claim with ORIGINAL INVOICE NUMBER, CUSTOMER NAME, DESCRIPTION OF THE DEFECT(s) and CLEAR PHOTO OF DEFECTIVE ITEM(s) by email to: Warranty@centralcabinetsdirect.com or by mail to the following address:
Central Cabinets Direct Warranty Dept.
6630 Arroyo Springs St., #300
Las Vegas, NV, 89113
Cleaning and Care
- A soft cotton or lint free cloth is all that is needed to remove dust from your cabinets. When more
thorough cleaning is required use a cotton cloth dampened with warm water or a fresh solution of mild hand soap and warm water. After cleaning with a soap solution wipe all surfaces with a damp cloth and then dry immediately with another soft cloth.
- Never use steel wool or soap pads on your cabinets as damage to the finish may occur. Harsh, strong, or abrasive cleaners. Solvent or petroleum-based products, ammonia or bleach-based products, citrus based products, silicone-based cleaning, waxing, or polishing products.
- Avoid draping damp dishtowels over cabinet doors as permanent damage to the finish may occur. High heat when using an ovens self-cleaning feature may cause damage to adjoining cabinets finish. It is advised to remove doors and drawers before using this feature. Exposure to continued direct sunlight may darken stained cabinets or fade painted cabinets. Drapes or blinds should be considered to minimize this natural process.
I highly recommend Central Cabinets Direct to anyone in the market for a wholesale cabinet partner you can truly rely on. Whether you’re a retail cabinet store owner, building or remodeling contractor, property manager or real estate developer, you can trust you’re getting beautiful, high-quality products at very attractive prices with Central Cabinets Direct!Pamela WongLas Vegas, Nevada
CCD is a great to work with, especially if you are local. Our sales rep, Trevor, makes everything easier for us. Great customer service and the staff is super nice!Dream DesignLas Vegas, Nevada
Awesome staff, excellent cabinets, in stock, large selection. Thank You!Preferred ConstructionLas Vegas, Nevada
We have been ordering cabinets from Central for about a year now and so far we have no complaints. Our clients seem to be very happy with the quality and also very happy with how fast the cabinets arrive. Ravi is very responsive and works very hard to make sure we are taken care of.TK DesignCarson City, Nevada
We have been using Central Cabinets Direct as our go-to RTA supplier for just over a year and are very happy with the availability, service, and quality of their cabinets. Would not go anywhere else.NV Kitchen ConceptsLas Vegas, Nevada
Questions? We Have Answers.
Visit Our FAQ For More Information.